Question: I had a hair stylist attach hair extensions ottawa to my hair the usage of metallic bands. My hair is satisfactory, however I had a lot of it before the extensions. After the extensions have been removed, my hair is REALLY skinny. Can you tell me why this befell and what I have to do about it?
Answer: I am sorry you’re having problem with the appearance of your hair after the extensions. We regularly get Emails from human beings which have very comparable problems. Even even though you understand you are not by myself, it nevertheless makes you experience bad.
Anyways, I am not a expert cosmetologists and cannot provide a expert opinion. However, I actually have completed massive studies on hair extensions and may provide you with recommendations and advice that I even have come across over the last few years. Of direction this information is Use At Your Own Risk.
There are several reasons that your hair seems to seem very thin after doing away with the hair extensions.
1. Normal hair loss each day is one hundred-a hundred and fifty strands of hair. When you have got hair extensions connected on your ordinary hair, this hair still falls out, but stays connected to the extension hair. This leaves less of your herbal hair keeping the extension in location. If you leave the extensions in too lengthy, or your hair is fragile, then the weight of the extensions in the hair can actually pull out the herbal hair in conjunction with the extensions, causing very thin hair or maybe everlasting hair loss. Did you lose a variety of extensions whilst you were carrying them? And how lengthy did you’ve got the extensions to your hair?
2. Perception–After having lovely thick hair for awhile, you get used to it. When they’re removed your hair appears incredible skinny. Do you don’t forget the thickness of your pony tail earlier than your hair extensions have been connected. I.E. Changed into it the scale of a quarter.
3. Your hair stylist did now not dispose of them properly. Most harm takes place throughout the elimination process. Did you take a look at out your stylist (i.E. Name references, see earlier than/after photographs, and so on.)
Solutions to get your hair again in shape.
1. Treat your hair very cautiously. Try now not to do any chemical processing, including perms, colour, highlights.
2. Switch to a thickening shampoo/conditioner. Some shampoos/conditioners I have heard (in numerous boards) which can be good are the Nioxin ones and Aveda Hair Thickening Shampoo . My husband has a hair thinning trouble and I ordered the Nioxin device for him. It makes his hair appearance greater healthy and thicker.
3. Start taking vitamins that are particularly for your hair. I realize that Nioxin has vitamins that I actually have heard are okay. Your own family physician can be capable of advocate vitamins in your hair and you may need to invite round or studies on the Internet for others vitamins.
Future Hair Extensions?
If you had the human hair extensions, maybe your hair is just too fragile to preserve the more weight of the human hair. Maybe you have to attempt synthetic hair extensions. Synthetic hair weighs approximately 1/3 the load of human hair and is a whole lot gentler on your natural hair. Synthetic hair nowadays seems just like herbal hair and is much less luxurious than the human hair extensions. Check out these techniques:
Finally, there is a Hair Extension forum over at HairBoutique.Com You can browse and examine thru posts regarding humans with the equal troubles that you have, or even create a put up your self. There are many experts that visit the discussion board and provide recommendation. Go to and scroll all the way down to “Hair Extensions”